It’s never late to take up a hobby or skill.
Following questions run around a lot:
- I am 30/40/50/60 can i start playing flute?
- Can we learn flute at adult age ?
- Bla Bla Bla..
There is simple answer, everyone can.
When we are kid we have less consciousness like “What people will tell?”, “Am i sounding right?” and “What people will think!”
When people become adult their shyness is the main culprit.
- Find a teacher.
- Play Notes with tanpura(always).
- Create a habit first(Every day blow your flute once, when ur busy).
- Blowing flute should be done every day .
- When travelling carry your flute with you. Buy a smaller flute in that case.
- Don’t play songs in the beginning.
- Remember one thing “Things are cool when music is your passion not profession” Play for yourself and everything will follow.
Please check my youtube channel as well.