Music or any skill is a journey, It’s not a destination. Most of the folks have one question “How many months required to play a flute/an instrument?” This question not correct approach to learn and slowly people loses motivation.
Correct approach is to enjoy the journey, savour the incremental improvement. I read a book “Atomic Habits” by James Clear and request every one to read it. It says :
- Create small / achievable goals: It will give more motivation.
- Focus on habit : Blow you flute every day (I am not telling to play)
Once we make above two points routine, you will never loose motivation. Let me make a summary to never loose motivation:
- Make habit of playing.
- Blow your flute every day.
- Focus on health.
- Loose wight, you will see improvements in life.
- Make small goals
- Complicated piece, play it slow.
- Divide and concur large piece/tasks.
Feel free to comment, i will be happy to help.
check my youtube channel as well.