What are alankars?
They are like grammar of music, its patters to swars(random).
Example: SR SG SGR; RG RM RMG… or SRG RGM GMP …
Why to learn?
Alankars are the basic to learn music. Most of the folks find it irritating and jump to songs. Eventually people loose interest if they are not to able to play the song.
Alankars are building block of music, it creates the foundation of tune. Request all music lovers to practise it, you will see the results soon.
- Registers swars in you brain
- For flute: Makes your finger more flexible.
- You can play any tune by listening.
- Cool jamming with guitar cord can be done.
- Try to play new alankars every week.
- If you are just taking up the instrument, please play alankars for 6 months before jumping to songs.
Please checkout my youtube channel.
Leave a Reply